Well, in fairness, there were a couple more and my camera was misbehaving again... but yeah, as much as I liked that purple guy, those poor cubs were missing a slight touch of...hmmm... shall we say, authentic flavor? ;)
Haha... No awesome Chinese new year celebrations here, but I have been thinking about you. I can't wait to have you back in the area, even if only for a few days.
Once upon a time, well over 30 years ago, I was a primary school student at Holy Cross, a Catholic parish and grade school in Western Massachusetts. On one random day, I got into a schoolyard brawl with some goofy smart-mouth kid named Tommy. To this day, I don't recall what that particular fight was about, just that it was the first of several knock-down, drag-out, schoolyard scuffles that would repeatedly land both of our asses in the principal's office. Whenever Tommy and I were sent to the principal, we would sit side-by-side outside the office, on a tacky green office couch, waiting to be scolded by the top nun in the joint. Thankfully, this was in the years shortly after nuns had permanently holstered their rulers. Each time Tommy and I were sent to the principal's office, we would just sit petulantly, semi-supervised with no choice but to be civil towards each other while we waited for our scolding and were forced to ...
This is yet another (mostly) AI animation using a comedy bit from a classic episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine. This time, I was inspired by the season 2 cold open where Detective Charles Boyle grows a very unflattering goatee and is upset when Jake and the other detectives are honest about how bad it looks on him. Poor Boyle even gets so attached to the ugly goatee that he gives it a name: Bianca. This time, Nightwing is cast in the role of Charles Boyle, instead of Jake. Some may argue that this casting is too against type, since Nightwing is typically considered the "cool" and/or "quippy" one in the Bat Family. However, over several decades of DC Comics, Nightwing has had more than enough cringeworthy and blind-spot moments for this to be justified, in my opinion. :) The original Brooklyn Nine-Nine scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ3tg7F5jFs This video is made in the spirit of humor, parody, and fair use....
In this AI animation, I took a break from Batman and Brooklyn Nine-Nine and found inspiration in some (but definitely not all) of my favorite bits from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, with a number of Marvel Rivals characters being subject to my abuse this time. The original Always Sunny scenes are as follows: Dennis and Human Skin Luggage Do Not Diddle Kids 3 Pollutions Charlie's Political Speech This video is made in the spirit of humor, parody, and fair use. At the time this video was made, I had no connection to Disney, Marvel Entertainment, NetEase Games, RCG Productions, or their properties/productions. Please support the official media of both franchises. --- This video was made with: Replay WanGP ComfyUI Adobe Premiere Adobe Photoshop Google AI Studio (Nano Bannana) Elevenlabs - https://try.elevenlabs.io/2bgo0m972hsn --- #ma...
Comments
Haha... No awesome Chinese new year celebrations here, but I have been thinking about you. I can't wait to have you back in the area, even if only for a few days.