Blue Shift on Indiegogo

Over the past few years, even before deciding to release my story 'Blue Shift: A Starfall Chronicle' as a book on Amazon (see previous post), I was already working on telling the story as an animated film. Over the past two years, on and off, whenever I had the drive and free time, I put little pieces of work into telling the 'Blue Shift' story visually. Now my visual work is at a point where I am not only comfortable sharing it, but this weekend I have started a crowd-funding campaign on Indiegogo, so that anyone who is interested in Blue Shift: The Animated Film can help me finish it. 


If you would like to share or support this project, click here.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/blue-shift-the-animated-film/x/2920041
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Tommy

Attention Kids: Don’t Drink Glass

Hawaiian Thanksgiving