I Met a New England Celebrity

Last night, I reconnected with two of the most rockin' young guys I know in all of New England: my homeboys Drew and Fitz. Amidst having the awesome time of catching up at a small Chicopee bar, we all but killed each other with laughter by sharing hilarious stories with diverse and bizarre topics ranging from mockery of larpers to bleeding nipple incidents to video game strategies to debilitating softball mishaps to Spanish road rage to fun Asian lesbians and at one point there was even something about a teddy bear wearing a seatbelt. After all that, several drinks, and a McDonalds run, me and a drunken Drew then went back to his family's place to test our mad skills at Wii Bowling. Upon visiting Drew's familial abode, I had the honor of meeting the Legendary Dirk Connolly. Dirk has won the coveted title of Ugliest Dog in Maine multiple times, and from the picture to the left, which displays his homely and snaggle-toothed glory, you can obviously see why.

Warning: Never try to feed French fries to Dirk while you are drunk.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Tommy

Attention Kids: Don’t Drink Glass

Hawaiian Thanksgiving