Walking Old Paths in New Places

"Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in!"

I doubt anything describes my love-hate relationship with the art of web design better than the iconic Al Pacino quote above.
 
Just over a year ago, I told myself that I was done with web design for good, with the intent of focusing my creativity on animation and visual effects.  Well, it seems in the past few weeks I felt a need to compromise on that one a bit.  Recently, I had hosting issues with my job hunting blog for animators and VFX artists. So, I moved the blog to another domain and couldn't resist giving it a massive (all-be-it somewhat template-aided) redesign as part of the moving process. 


VFXJobHunt.com


Also, given that I am currently a resident of Florida and a former resident of Hawaii, I guess it was only a matter of time that I somehow got involved in real estate. Thus, in recent weeks, I accepted a complex leadership role with a new company called Gulf Management Group, which among many other things, effectively makes me the company's chief of media or web guru guy. :P


I've also got one or two other important irons in the fire, but these two entities (especially the later), and their respective SEO and PR, is where my focus has truly been of late... So, check them out and bookmark 'em. 
 
I guess if there's a moral to this one, it's to never say never. :P
 
.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Tommy

Attention Kids: Don’t Drink Glass

Hawaiian Thanksgiving