Little Time to Blog Big

Jackass 3Here's a quick little entry for anyone out there under the severe misunderstanding that silence in my blog might mean that nothing is going on lately... quite the opposite in fact... but as anyone who reads this stuff can tell, I've always been a fairly sporadic and less-than-avid blogger, especially over the past couple of years. Lately though, what can I say? As much as I'd love to goof around on the web more often, these days it seems I'm too busy a guy. If you do happen to follow me on Facebook and/or Twitter, you have at least an idea that back in September I switched jobs and moved across the country yet again.

This time, after two years of work and study in Florida, I pulled up stakes and moved to Los Angeles to work as a visual effects artist for a really interesting company called Stereo D. Yup, I'm working on Hollywood movies... and while to some folks out here in Cali, working on a big budget movie with big name talent might not be too big of a deal; to me, having my name associated with such work is something really cool that I've been itching to scratch off the bucket list for a long time now. 

Here's my shiny new IMDb page: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2755394/

For now, I've only been fortunate enough to do work on just a couple of films, but like I often say, who knows what the future holds. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Tommy

SIGGRAPH 2009 in Louisiana

Art by the Coco - Art Vlog: I let A.I. mangle my artwork AGAIN.