5 States in Just Under a Week

In the middle of last week, I flew out from my current home of Central Florida up to Bradley Airport in Connecticut. From there, as is typical of my visits to the New England region, I went to Western Massachusetts to spend a few days chilling out and goofing around with family and friends.


After that, it was off to the beautiful, green, cell phone reception-killing mountains of Vermont, where I proudly watched some good friends start a new life together.


Usually, I'm quite cynical as to guessing how long most marriages will last, but I think these two are for keeps. When you look at them together, the love is very evident... along with potential long-term makings of quirky grandparents for almost any sitcom. ;)

Well anyhoo, after all that mushy knot-tying action, it was back to Connecticut for me, so I could fly out to sexy Las Vegas... and while I have been to other parts of Nevada before, this was my first real Vegas adventure!


Even though I'm not much of a gambler or a party guy, I've got to say, Las Vegas lives up to it's reputation as a really fun city. Unless you're some kind of super uptight or unadventurous person, there really is something there for everyone. For example, my friends kind of sucked me into attending the Miss Universe rehearsal show, which they enjoyed immensely, but it wasn't really my cup of tea and left me feeling the need for a testosterone reboot, in spite of all the bikini-clad goddesses. So, before dropping them off to the real Miss Universe pageant later that evening, I did some "dropping off" of my own, as seen in the video below.


I got back to Florida yesterday, but I'm still thinking good times with good people and viva Las Vegas, baby! 
.

Comments

DB Stewart said…
This makes me piss my pants a little bit.

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Tommy

SIGGRAPH 2009 in Louisiana

Hawaiian Thanksgiving