Love 'dem Internets

So, this afternoon a friend told me over the phone that she is strongly considering buying a new car and asked me to help her do some research online, while she was busy at work. After reading a bit of caranddriver.com, a Google search lead me to wander through a few other car enthusiast websites before I found myself about to search the forums at Ultimatecarpage.com. While on the search page, I couldn't help but to notice the site's tag cloud, displaying all of the automotive forum's most popular topics. As you might notice, something just kinda stuck out at me.



Gotta love 'dem internets. :P

.

Comments

Kigen said…
Lol instant internet classic.

PS: Thanks for following my blog. I appreciate it and hope you enjoy my stuff.

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Tommy

Attention Kids: Don’t Drink Glass

Hawaiian Thanksgiving