A Weekend With Family

The act of visiting one’s family and friends can take many forms and contexts, but this Easter weekend, for me, it was mainly a welcome change of pace.

For numerous reasons, both practical and irrational, I took an short break from my life in Florida to visit my parents as well as a few other loved ones in Massachusetts over this weekend. Unfortunately, my excursion north was somewhat hampered due to a seasonal illness passed to me from my roommate in the most recent demonstration of timing that implies him to be an escapee from a wacky sitcom... but regardless… as implied by the image of my homegirl above, as well as the silly video below, I didn’t let any mere cold virus ruin too much of my fun. The following is a Youtube video of me using a laser pointer to mess with my brother's cat... In the name of simple humor, I am NOT above cliche! ;)


Comments

Phil said…
Was awesome to see you bro!
We have to compare some notes!

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Tommy

Attention Kids: Don’t Drink Glass

Hawaiian Thanksgiving