Here I go again…

In sync with my perpetual desire to escape New England winters, this weekend, I have moved to Orlando Florida in an arrangement that will keep me here for at least a year. It’s only been a couple of days and my new roommates seem very cool so far; but I am still settling in... so, the jury is still out, for the most part. Thus far, in a weird way, central Florida reminds me of what Oahu Hawaii would be like if God decided to lose the volcano and stretch the island out really flat. However, in spite of lacking certain things I really loved about New England, I have come across some of the goodies I often miss when I leave the northeast, such as Friendly’s ice cream for example… So, I guess we’ll see.


Dome of the Race Rock:
This "Race Rock" building is right across from the entrance to my new place...
...and due to it's shape and paint job, I've dubbed it the Race Car Mosque.
:P

Comments

Anonymous said…
omg.. florida is flatter than hell.

i can only stand to visit it.

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Tommy

Attention Kids: Don’t Drink Glass

Hawaiian Thanksgiving