Sometimes Aloha Means Goodbye



As much as many people might think this is an April Fools joke, it seems that the time has finally come to pack up and start another chapter in this strenuous but thrilling story that I call my life. Hawaii will always hold a very revered spot in my heart, but now it is time to go... However, if you think for even a second that I will not come back some day, you should really lay off the stupidity pills. ;)

I would like to share lots of mahalo to everyone in Hawaii who showed me kindness while I lived there... from those who simply showed extra patience to my eccentricities to those who sincerely opened their hearts to treat me like family ...especially Cami. ;)

I will return... but until then... Aloha.

Comments

Nesting Guest said…
That is such an insanely awesome photo of you. I'd suspect April Fools' trickery if we had not talked about his already.

Whatever you've decided, I've got your back.

Man, that coat just paid for itself in cool points.

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Tommy

SIGGRAPH 2009 in Louisiana

Hawaiian Thanksgiving