Iao Valley



After months and months of “yeah, I’ll get around to it,” I finally got around to exploring the Legendary Iao Valley. From California redwoods to Australian rainforests, I’ve already seen more than my share of truly impressive greenery around the world. However, when you take into consideration the level of climate diversity found on an island as small as Maui, there really is something extra to be said for any natural place that is so breath-taking, and no matter where you are in the world, there is also something special about lush tropical greenery that simply steals the imagination like nothing else.


Gateway to the outside world.

Comments

Nesting Guest said…
Wow, thank you for posting those gorgeous photos! I'm so jealous!

Thanks for the bunny video too, that was hilarious. Sorry I have been out of touch. Theater and suspicious men keep me very busy. I will call you next week once the show wraps up.

Much love.

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Tommy

SIGGRAPH 2009 in Louisiana

Hawaiian Thanksgiving