Subconscious Shirt & Egyptian Flight

Over the past few months, I've been having some really weird vivid dreams from time to time. Some of you might remember me blogging to this effect once or twice a while back. Well, a A few nights ago, I had a humdinger. I wont go into a long detailed story about it, but at one point in the dream, someone was wearing this T-shirt. (click image to see it larger)



Well, I liked the shirt so much, I went ahead and made it... as implied by a picture of it even existing. :)

I'll bet something remarkably similar to this take on the old "brain on drugs" line has prolly been done before by someone ...but everything's been done, dammit... so BFD on that. :P

I made the T-shirt specifically for myself, but if anyone else wants one, I'm leaving it on sale for 20 bucks in my old Cafepress store. So, if you want one, just click here and have a blast.


Unrelated topic: I'd like to send a shout-out to my Massachusetts homegirl, Karo-karo. I got an email from her this morning saying that she had to leave earlier than expected on her super exciting trip to Northern Africa. So girl, if I don't talk to you very soon, please be safe, take mucho pyramid photos and just have lots of fun in Cairo, Karo.

Hmmm... Cairo-Karo, Karo-Cairo-Cairo-Karo-Karo-Cairo... Hehehe. :P

Comments

Nesting Guest said…
Hey white chocolate. You know, for a guy who simply doesn't do drugs, you sure have some weird dreams.

Thanks for the shout-out! I'm enjoying Cairo so far, and right now I am up late working on lesson plans for my first two days. One down!

I saw the pyramids today. It's only been two days but I feel like I've been gone a week already. My sense of time is just all messed up, but I feel the best I've felt in a couple months. Just wait til you see the photos!

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Tommy

Attention Kids: Don’t Drink Glass

Hawaiian Thanksgiving