Breakfast Art

As a couple of my readers know, I’ve had a house guest for the past couple weeks. My roommate’s brother, the ultra-chill, semi-albino, wonder-dude we will refer to as Andy H. (The H is necessary because I already know a few very cool individuals named Andy.) In this morning’s display of his coolness, Andy H got up early and made us a breakfast worthy of the Halls of Valhalla.



These edible Elan Vital paintings are banana pancakes with maple syrup AND an icing made from a heated concoction of peanut butter and vanilla cake frosting. As with any pancake dish, a beverage is totally required, and these things are so sweet and thick, they are definitely NOT an exception!



I was only able to eat three of them, and hours later, my stomach still feels the yummy mass of sweet culinary kick-ass-ness.
Muchas yummy gracias, dude!


Comments

Nesting Guest said…
Dude, that is just unholy.
Anonymous said…
WTF? Why have I never had these?
Callie said…
Pass the Gallon of Milk! and an insulin shot.LOL

~callie
Chris O'Connell said…
LOL... yeah, now that my blood sugar is finally down, I'm gonna see if he's willing to make them again. ;)
Gerri said…
Nah man!!!! I dont think I would go for that.

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Tommy

SIGGRAPH 2009 in Louisiana

Hawaiian Thanksgiving