Addicted to Val

Last month, I discovered the most adorable art-related show ever on youtube, and now I'm ridiculously hooked.

Kinda funny, because I've been thinking about doing some kind of video blogging for a while now, and Val's premise is similar to one of my several ideas. However, I don't think a moody, burly, bald guy would be able to pull something like this off nearly as well as this cutie... but that's OK... because Val is artsy, visual candy as she follows her wonderful dream with a childlike charm that I could and would rather watch any day.

Now, I don't know Val personally (although, would love the pleasure)... but I'm going to go on the line here and predict that it's only a matter of time before some cable channel like Discovery or Nickelodeon will approach her to do a kid's show or something some day. However, until that happens, we'll all just have to hang loose and eat your cookies. :)

http://valsartdiary.com/


Comments

Nesting Guest said…
This'll have to do until you find a real girlfriend. Hehe. And I've got dibs to be your date for the wedding!
ezell said…
she is very artsy...not my bag, but she is real cute
Zer0_II said…
I thought you might be interested in a graphic design contest I'm having for my blog. If so please check out the following post:

http://digitalmeltd0wn.blogspot.com/2007/11/graphic-design-contest-sponsored-by-sir.html

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Tommy

Attention Kids: Don’t Drink Glass

Hawaiian Thanksgiving