Maui Mailer

Last week, while I was raising unholy heck around the island with my German buddy (see previous entry), the holiday issue of Maui Mailer hit tens of thousands of mailboxes across Maui.



Now if you have a copy, trust me, don’t just toss it. Maui Mailer is the only magazine I know of on this island that sincerely dedicates itself toward real quality print advertising both for and to Kama'aina. Plus, it has some interesting articles, good deals, event announcements, charity stuff, and best of all, a whole bunch of ads and artwork designed by yours truly. ;)



So, before you need to wrap some fish or line the cat-box, actually take a look through it and let yourself be surprised... and better yet, if you have a business on Maui, and need a great new advertising angle, contact them today, cuz you can't beat it.

Comments

Nesting Guest said…
/shameless self promotion
Chris O'Connell said…
In my defense, my narcissistic blog title does allude to me doing graphic arts professionally, but I was yet to actually mention any of my work. :P

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Tommy

Attention Kids: Don’t Drink Glass

Hawaiian Thanksgiving